The GC2000 Generator Controller
SELCO’s GC2000 provides efficient and reliable controls for gensets in a wide range of marine power applications, installed in commercial ships, tugboats, fishing vessels, crewboats, yachts and naval vessels etc.
The GC2000 features a complete engine-generator control and protection system, and includes an extensive range of functions for engine control & monitoring, synchronizing, load-sharing, load depending start and stop and complete generator protection.
The GC2000 is designed to fit a wide range of applications, from basic genset control and monitoring applications to advanced and more complex power management solutions including combinations of shaft generators, bus tie breakers and shore power connections.
- Complete Generator control, monitoring and protection
- Automatic synchronisation and load sharing
- Embedded engine start/stop and alarm monitoring
- Power management including load-dependent start/stop schemes and blackout prevention/recovery
- Alternator control and protections
- Tie breaker control
- Non essential load tripping
- Load sharing redundancy and heavy consumer management
- LCD screen to display engine and generator values and alarms
- RS-485/CAN ports with Modbus RTU/TCP communication
- CAN bus dedicated for J1939, CANopen and I/O extensions
- Easy configurable via front panel or via a PC and internal configuration software
- Event logging
- SD card support